.

Thursday, January 12

New promo video on Azerbaijan

It all sounds so perfect and pink.

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Tags: 20 years, Aliyev family, Azerbaijan, corruption, democracy, education, independence, social media and networks, youth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Flying Carpets and Broken Pipelines. I started this blog in 2008.

Flying Carpets is about Azerbaijan (where I am originally from) and a little bit about Turkey (where I live). Flying Carpets its mostly politics, and rights issues that I deeply care about and want to see change some day.

I hope it offers at least a tiny bit of glimpse into a country that has so much potential and yet wasting it all thanks to its leaders.
My photo
Arzu Geybulla
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Looking for something?

Popular Posts

  • Few more comments on Azerbaijan's victory in Eurovision song contest
    So for the last couple of days after I posted my entry on Azerbaijan's victory in Eurovision song contest a lot of feedback comments hav...
  • The Verdict
    Today (nov 11 2009) sometime around 13.00 Baku time Adnan Hajizada (26) and Emin Milli (30) were sentenced to 2 and 2.6 years respectively. ...
  • Health care system in Azerbaijan
    Following dissolution of the Soviet Union, Azerbaijan's health care system was devastated. What was used to be centrally planned, free a...
  • Using VLC player to convert .wmv files
    After looking for a program that would convert .wmv file I had on my computer (especially for Mac users) to any other format that I could th...
  • "Some countries change mindsets of our students"
    This quote title of the post is dedicated to Azerbaijan's Minister of Education- Misir Mardanov- who believes that when choosing a count...
Simple theme. Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.