Tuesday, October 8

Oops I did it again!

I wish this was about Britney Spears, pony tails, and high school. No, this is a moment my dear friends I call (and it just came to me as I was actually sharing this on Facebook) the "Oops I did it again" moment referring to fraud elections in Azerbaijan. 

Here is the scoop- the main electoral body- Central Election Committee of Azerbaijan wanted to be all high tech and released apps for Android and i-Phone. Not sure how far our IT sector has developed (even though authorities are claiming its the fastest growing non-oil sector) it obviously needs a lot more development at least in being a tat bit more discreet. I mean EVERYBODY knows elections will be falsified but at least as it has been in previous elections people have a day of hope before the results are announced. So unable to hide their excitement and start the celebrations early, CEC app already showing the results of tomorrow's elections. Guess what?! Aliyev wins! 

Here is the screen shot: 









Oops!...I did it again
I played with your heart, got lost in the game
Oh baby, baby
Oops!...You think I'm in love
That I'm sent from above
I'm not that innocent
yeah yeah yeah yeah

No comments: