Friday, December 25

my people

When I returned to Baku back in 2007 I never thought that two years later I will be surrounded by the most smartest, intelligent, brightest people in this country. And what is even better, call them my friends.

And for the last couple of days this reality hasn't left my mind.

Each and everyone of these people is unique to me. Some are great thinkers, others implementors, while others lecturers, change makers, doers and believers.

Most of them read this blog and so I want this post to be my new years present to them!

I want to thank each and everyone of you for being you! Thank you for being so supportive of each other! Thanks for all your ideas! Thank you for all the creativity! And finally thank you for all the hard- work! You guys are amazing people and I am glad I have you as my people! :)

Happy New Year!

No comments: